Gessal is a versatile company, which provides highly skilled and pragmatic professionals who can easily fulfill the client´s needs and satisfy their requirements.
Gessal has at its headquarters a permanent tem of highly skilled professional who can work on the customer premises if it is required. The flexibility in business is the ability to make whatever internal changes which are necessary to respond effectively to the time required to carry out the project and to optimize resources.
This flexibility in the provision of services ensures greater resource adaptation and optimization of the execution times of the projects.
- Regional Exploratory assessment (basin analysis, sequence stratigraphic analysis, geochemical modeling, structural geology.
- Logs edition (scanning, digitizing and quality control).
- Petrophysical interpretation: in "wireline" and LWD; standardization, calculation of saturation, salinity, calibration control, analysis and pictures NMR (resistivity, ultrasonic) flow units, analysis of unconventional resources ("shale" and "tight" gas ), fracture analysis, experience in clastic and carbonate stores.
- Seismic profiles (scanning, vectorization and quality control).
- Seismic Interpretation (velocity analysis, seismic attribute analysis, seismic stratigraphy).
- "Petroleum System" Evaluation and proposals "prospects".
- Petrographical and sedimentological studies.
- Geological mapping and geological modeling.
- Planning, coordination and supervision of exploration programs.
- Comprehensive study of stores (assessment and modeling).
- Training courses (Exploration and production, drilling and seismic interpretation, sequence stratigraphy geochemistry, structural characterization of stores, "petroleum system", "field trips", quality control of geophysical data, applications and GeoQuest Landmark, Petrel, drilling, etc .)
- Computer services applied to exploration (Application Management and GeoQuest Landmark, Petrel, GIS (ArcView), data loading, scanning, digitizing and vectoring logs, seismic horizons, maps, seismic position, transcription and data reformatting, integrated study seismic and drilling, manipulation and visualization of maps, etc..)
Drilling Engineering services
- Control, design and planning of deep drilling engineering.
- Technical supervision of drilling.
- Maintenance and supervision of drilling equipment.
- Coordination, Evaluation, Analysis and development until the end of the project of the drilling/workover tendering process.
- Integration of multidisciplinary teams for projects evaluation (Drilling, Reservoir, Geology, Petrophysics, Production, and Surface instalations , purchases and contracts, safety and environment and Civil Work).
- Elaboration of the basic Enginering of the project.
- Elaboration and Evaluation of the Logistic, Materials (hardware) , Warehouse and General Services in the Wells.
- Detailed engineering and Drilling and Workover programes, including Costs and estimated times.
- Evaluation of the process for the development of the project (Time and Cost Control; estimation of methods for statistics , etc..).
- Onshore and Offshore Operations (Gaviota/Casablanca Platforms).
- Drilling of Shallow and Deep Wells.
- Drilling Gas and Oil Wells.
- Drilling Gas and Water Injector Wells.
- Drilling Directional and Horizontal Wells.
- Drilling Medium/Short Radius Multilateral Wells.
- Conventional Directional Drilling.
- Directional Drilling with Rotary Steereable System.
- Overbalance and Underbalance Drilling.
- Special Fishing Operations and Cement Remedial jobs.
- Single, Double, Triple and Selective Completion.
- Drilling and Workover Operations on H2S and CO₂ Wells/HTHP Wells.
Drilling workover & testing operations
- Well Testing Operations.
- Slick Line Operations.
- Perforating: Casing/Tubing Guns, TCP, Throug Tubing, etc.
- Operations with Coiled Tubing.
- Estimulation and Well Testing Operations.
- Temporary and Permanent Well Abandon Jobs.
We offer a wide range of services in the field of engineering, with the most advanced technology and qualified staff.
We are present in all sectors: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Drilling, Power Plants, Chemical Plants and Industrial Plants.
The services we are able to provide our customers cover any need in the field of engineering.
- Technical and Economical Viability
- Market Studies and best plant localization
- Process Simulation
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Design Basis
- Process Diagrams
- Plot plan
We have highly qualified staff in the different branches of Engineering:
PROCESS Detail Engineering
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Data Sheet of Equipments
- Process Piping and Auxiliary Services Design
- Process Data Sheet for Instrument
- HAZOP, HAZID and SIL studies
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Pressure Vessels (ASME) and atmospheric tanks (API) design
- Equipment Specification and Requisitions
- Plot Plan
- Piping draws
- Materials Specification
- Stress Analysis in piping's
- Support Specification
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Field Instrument and Control /Security Valves Specification
- Instrumentation Cables draws
- DCS and PLC’s Design
- Software configuration
- Single line electrical diagram
- Electrical equipment specifications: CCM’s, Transformers, Generators
- Electrical Substation Design
- Lighting systems design
- Ground and lighting conductor design
- Earth Moving
- Foundation design for equipment, supports and buildings
- Roads design
- Drain net design
- Design and Calculation for onshore and Jacket structures
- Design and Calculation for offshore structures